Saturday, July 25, 2009

HEROSCAPE July 18, 2009




On this night there were two games of Heroscape that went down, the participants in the first were: Matt, Dan, myself, Geoff, Tre, and Rex Zeus. The game ended by Mr. Zeus winning, but the play of the game was done by myself were my Omnicrom snipers took out Dr. Doom. over all the game was pretty sweet. Game two, participants were: Geoff, Tre, Matt, myself, and Mr. Zeus. This games move was the dragon Zelrig was killed by leaving engagements, and Matt won. Some of the greatest moments of the night were 18 wheels on a big rig, Yeah Toast!, and Mrs. Zeus busting her groove thing. Quote of the night given by my good friend Geoff about the new GI Joe movie: If lame was the new cool than it would look awesome." That it for me for today. Till next time, nerd on and geek away.

No comments:

Post a Comment