Sunday, June 20, 2010

Life in upheavel

Life has some interesting twists and turns she throws at us. For the last month or so we have painted our house, my wife is getting things going for her business, and I have been reading tons. Writing unfortunately has taken the back burner for a bit. Some of the great books I've read have been The Warded Man, Keys to the Demon Prison (fablehaven 5), and City of Ashes just to name a few. My reading, and writing list keeps growing and hopefully it continues that way. Also I'm starting into a new training school to better my financial situation, and hopefully, with a new sleeping schedule I will be able to submit some awesome short stories into some scifi and Fantasy magazines. Sorry there isn't much to this post but it's all the time i have before another week starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment