Sunday, April 3, 2011

Slacker

I know I have been a super slacker when it has come to my daily prompts so I will not be doing daily prompts anymore. I have tons of excuses and none that really matter, all you need to know is I got sick and was battling a cold for longer than anyone should be battling a cold. As soon as the school semester is over I should be back to blogging about every week, I will try to be doing short stories from the prompts I have already posted and maybe some new short story ideas. I will try to get on here and post some interesting info from time to time, but for now I won't be posting every day.

1 comment:

  1. That's understandable (but no less sad). Will we still get some writing prompts? I love them and use them to muse my way through work. But I also understand the pressures of every day life. Look forward to the short stories!

    ReplyDelete